Here's the bit where I briefly talk about myself.
I'm Sally Moore, a qualified, experienced, BACP registered Counsellor offering psychotherapeutic counselling. I have an enhanced DBS check which I renew each year. I am also in psychotherapy training, working towards accreditation with United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists (UKCP). I work with many issues and have a particular interest in working with anxiety, low confidence and relationships.
I have always enjoyed working with people, and so becoming a Counsellor was a natural step for me. I have over 15 years' experience of working with young people and professionals in further education and specialist colleges, and a background in welfare work and careers coaching.
In addition to my counselling and psychotherapy work, I have delivered a counselling course at a local college. I am also a Mental Health First Aid Instructor, approved by Mental Health First Aid England to deliver a range of Mental Health courses nationally.
I absolutely love my job. Supporting people through difficult times and personal growth is a real privilege. So, whether you're looking for individual therapy for you, or you are a couple wanting to get your relationship back on track, contact me.
· Dip. Counselling Practice - Psychodynamic and Transactional Analysis (TA).
· Certificate in Working with Couples
· Transactional Analysis 101.
· CBT Essentials.
· Cert. Bereavement Care (Cruse).
· Approved Mental Health First Aid Instructor
· Dip. Welfare Studies.
· Cert. Equality & Divserity.
· Certificate in Education (CertHe Ed).
Currently in psychotherapy training.
· Counselling Children & Young People.
· Trans Awareness.
· Safeguarding Children.
· Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults.
· Mental Health First Aid.
· Coaching & Mentoring
· Beat - Eating Disorders.
· Addiction & Recovery.
· Organisational Trauma.
· Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.